Chippewa Cree Tribal Water Resources Department
The Tribal Water Resources Department manages the following sub-departments:
- Rocky Boy Rural Water System - community waterline of the Rocky Boy's Indian Reservation.
- Environmental Protection - GAP, Water Quality, Wetlands, 319 Non-Point Source and Brownsfield programs.
- Rocky Boy North-Central Regional Water System - the water project for the Tribe and residents of North-Central Montana.
- ANA Program - Tribal Code revisions.
- Safety of Dams - operation & maintenance of East Fork, Agency, Bonneau, Browns & Tow dams.
Proudly Serving the Chippewa Cree Tribe
Copyright © 2016- Chippewa Cree Tribal Water Resources Department
"Water is sacred, it gives life to everything."